Howard J. Levin, ChFC, CFP®
Howard specializes in Estate planning, Financial Planning, Business planning, Investment and Insurance management. He has been providing financial services to clients for over 30 years.
- Listed as a Five Star Wealth Manager* in Philadelphia Magazine 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Earned the Certified Financial Planner™ certification from the CFP Board.
- Earned the ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant) designation from the American College.
- Listed in Who`s Who in Finance and Industry in 1992.
- Quoted in the "Philadelphia Inquirer" and "Philadelphia Daily News" on current financial issues as well as "Philadelphia Business Journal", "Philadelphia Magazine" and "Financial Planning Magazine".
- Selected by Philadelphia Magazine "People to Watch" as a financial planner in 1976.
- Contributor to the "Personal Financial Report" on KYW.
- Contributor to the Regional Affairs Council report on financing college education as heard on KYW.
- Contributor to the Philadelphia Daily News "Second Opinion" column and to the Tri-State Real Estate Journal.
- Noted by Business Philadelphia as top professional in Financial Planning in 1990.
- Charter member of the Delaware Valley Society of Certified Financial Planners.
- Life Member of the Million Dollar Round Table.
- Past President of Montgomery County Estate Planning Council
- Past member of Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Association of Life Underwriters.
- Instructor and past chairman for Business Financial Planning for the Life Underwriters Training Council.
- Workshop Leader for Temple University`s pre-retirement conference.
- Speaks nationally before groups on Financial Planning.
*The Five Star Award is a client services award issued by Five Star Professional, based on an overall evaluation score of a wealth manager that reflects an average of all respondents and may not be representative of any one client’s experience. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or Boston Magazine.